Mr. Emelyanov has over 10 years of R&D and scientific experience in the area of biochemistry.
Areas of expertise
Education and academic degree
- PhD. 2007 - Samara State University, specialty: "Biochemistry"
- Korystov Y.N., Shaposhnikova V.V., Korystova A.F., Emel’yanov M.O. Detection of Reactive Oxygen Species Induced by Radiation in Cells Using the Dichlorofluorescein Assay. // Radiat. Res. V. 168. n. 2. P.226-232., 2007
- Eĭdus LKh и др. Multidrug resistance increase of tumor cells at the effect of radiation and phorbol ether depends on protein kinase C and reactive oxygen species // Radiats Biol Radioecol. 2010. Т. 50. No 1. С. 37–41
- Emel’yanov M.O. и др. Low doses of ethanol decrease the activity of the angiotensin-converting enzyme in the aorta of aging rats and rats treated with a nitric oxide synthase inhibitor and dexamethasone // Clin Sci. 2012. Т. 122. No 2. С. 75–81
- Korystova A.F. и др. Distribution of the activity of the angiotensin- converting enzyme in the rat aorta and changes in the activity with aging and by the action of L // Age. 2011.
- Kotin A.M., Emelyanov M.O., Kotin O.A. Patent of the Russian Federation № 2651491
Head of R&D department